Crystals at Michael’s!

 


Behold this quartz cluster!  It is gorgeous!  It brings me such joy.

I got it at Michael’s today for 7 dollars.

A piece like this would easily be well over 20 at a metaphysical store.  So this was a steal.  It shall live on my writing desk next to Shadow’s large amethyst.

I went to Michael’s today so I could buy a light purple ball of yarn.  I once again have a commission, this time for a baby bonnet and booties.  Easy money.  I did not expect to find this gorgeous piece.  

There is an entire aisle filled with semi precious rocks in plastic tubs along with sea shells and stand alone quartz like this one.  The yarn section leaves much to be desired, but this decorative section was such a lovely surprise.

The thing is, I only ever shop in like 5 percent of the store.  Yarn being my most frequented, after that stickers and planner stuff (notebooks, colored pencils), and occasionally I buy beads.  I had never been down this aisle before!

So from now on, whenever I go in to purchase yarn, I shall check to see what new decorative rocks they have and maybe score an amazing and cheap piece for my apartment!

Gotta love a great deal!

💎

Comments

Popular Posts