Storm Moon 2022

 


Both Saged and Circle Sanctuary’s full moon rituals were yesterday.  How do I keep missing the live stream?  I don’t know.  At least I didn’t miss the one from Saged App last night!  It was lovely, really.  With singing, and a story and discussion.  Very different from what we normally do but so nice nonetheless.

I didn’t forget to charge my necklace that I literally wear everyday and should be charging once a month, every month!  So that’s something!


I use the window lock to hang my necklace of four crystals.  It works, don’t knock it.  I currently have a citrine in the cage where I used to house my black tourmaline, which I probably should wrap permanently.  Citrine is the crystal of the month for March in the Biddy Tarot Planner.  I’ve decided to follow along more closely, cause why not?

Of course I also did the full moon tarot spread from said planner, I included my pull from The Moon Deck:


This evening I lit incense and played both my singing bowls for a bit.  I was going to do a small spell but I am tired and not very focused.  Tomorrow I will be getting my medication (finally), so I still have time to do what I want to do then.

Now it is time to rest and relax.  I’m not doing a ritual bath either.  I’m going to the pool tomorrow, moon time be damned (thank the Goddess for cups), and I shall let the water cleanse me there.  A gentle swim is so good for my decrepit body.  I’m hoping it loosens up all this stiffness.

This pain has got to go!

Blessed Be!

🌝


Comments

Popular Posts