Currently Reading

 


This has been on my to read list for far too long, and yes I am still slowly getting through my non fiction witchy and tarot books as well.

Many years ago when Shadow lived on the other side of Weehawken he got this book for me along with three skeins of yarn from a yard sale.  I used the yarn to make him slippers and the book went on the shelf to be read when I didn’t have school work to do.

Of course the book got destroyed with all my other books in that stupid basement and the slippers were lost at yet another one of his friend Greg’s lofts.  We lost Mittens the cat in one of those lofts too.  Moral of the story don’t trust basements, don’t trust an artist loft and definitely don’t fucking trust anyone named Greg.

Anywho.

I somehow wound up with a hardcover copy of the second book in the series (it’s a trilogy), so it was high time I got it on my Kindle, free from the Libby App of course, and read it.

Why did I think this was a murder mystery?  I don’t know.  I’ll get through them.  It’s knitting and yarn in Manhattan, how bad can it be?

On that note, time to read!

📖

Comments

Popular Posts