New Moon in Pisces 2022

 


This is what I did today for tonight’s new moon.

One tarot spread, such greens and browns!  The Princess of Swords has been stalking me lately.  Am I fighting against something?  Probably.  My Cosentyx is once again facing distribution issues.  Thus, I fight against inflammation, always a losing battle in my case.

What should I be manifesting on this day?

My damned medication that’s what!

My bills are paid, I have enough food to feed a small village in Yemen (ie, not enough food according to American standards) and I have nothing else to complain about besides the pain.

My life is actually chugging along quite well, thank you very much.  I am at peace.  

Tonight I shall go to bed under the darkness of the moon and know that I really have nothing to worry about.

I am alive!

🌚


Comments

Popular Posts