Finished: Lace Baby Bonnet

 


I’m crazy.  Or a masochist.  I don’t know.

I continue to add more and more things to my ever expanding queue of knitted items to complete.

This is part of the commission I excepted on Saturday.  I must also knit a pair of booties.  I started the first one this afternoon at the park but it was much too chilly to continue and my hands hurt.  

I’m supposed to be getting my medication tomorrow.  Or so they say.  I will have to double dose again, so that I hopefully feel back to MY level of normal.  The thumb on my left hand isn’t feeling too hot.  I can’t grip properly, especially while washing dishes.  So not cool.

At least I’ve gotten this done.  Then I must continue on the last birthday vest, finish Dino’s sweater and decide what to make Ana for her birthday which is mid April.

No rest for the wicked.

🧶

Comments

Popular Posts