Finished: Baby Janes

 


This is hands down the best baby girl bootie pattern ever.  I made Ana like three pairs of these when she was a baby.  I’m glad I can whip these up so quickly for someone.

Now all the items they wanted are done and I can once again work on the final birthday vest, which honestly I should have had done by now.

My left thumb feels better today but it’s still not moving the way it should.  So not cool.  At least I can take my medicine today and hopefully feel better by tomorrow, or more likely Friday when the rain has let up.  I hate how it bothers me so.

It will feel good to get all of this out of the way and get back to the projects that I want to make for me.  Leisure knitting is the best knitting!

But, the work is never really done, is it?

🧶

Comments

Popular Posts