Ostara 2022


Neat and tidy, just how I like it!  I lit a candle and incense at the altar while the equinox ceremony via Saged App was starting.  What a lovely one it was too!  

I took some notes in my journal and wrote a bit more down, won’t be showing that today, super private.

After the ceremony, I tidied up inside the altar cabinet, you know, spring cleaning and all.  I realized I had way too many used candle tins from TJ’s so into recycling they went.

As usual I did my tarot spread, I used my Labyrinthos deck, because the colors really harken to spring, but to be honest, the original Thoth is where it’s at.  This spread really hit the nail on the head for me:


Seeing this deck next to The Moon Deck doesn’t mesh well, I’m definitely going to stick to my large format Thoth from now on.  You just can’t beat those super saturated colors!

The rest of our day went well, but sadly due to Sunday’s always being our most hectic day, I didn’t cook us our mini feast.  We did have a really great dinner last night filled with veggies, but I didn’t think to take the photo.

As always, I brought Dino back to his dad on the train and hoped that all the connections ran smoothly, which they did.  Ana stayed at her friend’s house doing spring time art projects, very appropriate for the day!

It was a super simple, pagan celebration for the digital age.  Not to shabby at all!

And now, bed time.  I’m so very tired!

Blessed Be!

🌸

Comments

Popular Posts