Currently Reading

 

It is finally time I read this chonk of a book.  I’ve read two chapters so far and I can already see that I will be agreeing with much of the author’s attitude on tarot.  While I follow along with this one, I’ll be using my pocket size Rider-Waite-Smith deck since Wen uses the illustrations in her book.

Hopefully we’ll be having a little discussion over on Saged App in the Book Club group.  That would be fun.  Many people seemed to be interested so we shall see who would like to join in on the fun!

For my fiction selection, I have also started this:


This was another one of those books I picked up at Dollar Tree that looked interesting.  I read so many really great books from that particular location.  It’s a shame the one by my house doesn’t have much of a selection.  Still, every now and again I come across a true gem.

It’s not a very long book which I appreciate because the Outlander books always take forever!  I am trying to read the physical books that I have on my shelf first, I know I tried to do that last year, but it really must be done!  I forgot there was a Little Library box in one of the Union City parks by Ana’s school.  So when I pick her up on Wednesday I’ll be placing the books I no longer want in there.

Now, I was thinking that perhaps I should do a random tarot card in each book, or perhaps the address to this blog?  Why the fuck not you know?  I do have a couple of incomplete decks, but they belonged to Shadow, and Ana might want them.  I do love the idea of random acts of tarot!  

I have a few more days to decide what deviousness I shall do.  Whatever it is, it shall be fun!  Maybe I’ll get a bunch of genuine seekers on here, maybe a bunch of lunatics!  Perhaps even a few sad Christian folks who condemn my soul to hell!

Such fun!

📖


Comments

Popular Posts