Hello 2022

 


As you can see dear reader, I went with the tried and true Llewellyn’s calendar.  It’s an oldie but goodie and Dino says he likes the different drawings for each month.  Dino tends not to have opinions about such things, so I felt it important to listen to him.  He’s such an easy little boy to please.

Then there is the Biddy Tarot Planner.  As much shit as I talk about her and her money grabbing site, I did enjoy using it last year.  So I shall use it again this year, plus I saved money on it.  Unfortunately, they changed the quality of the paper it was printed with and it is not fountain pen friendly at all, in fact I didn’t even want to test it when I saw how flimsy it was.  I’ll be using a .38 pen in blue grey from Muji.  It works perfectly for the small spaces.


Next in new calendar world is my new Traveler’s Notebook insert.  It is the 2022 monthly insert in Japanese format of course, so I added washy tape between Friday and Saturday so I have a visual of when the weekend begins.  The other strips are marking winter break and virtual week for Ana.  Blue dots are birthdays.  I had to add another clip to my notebook.  They make it much easier to write, it doesn’t match the copper, but purple is my favorite.

I also happened to finish an insert last night in a random stream of consciousness while listening to Violator by Depeche Mode which was one of my favorite albums when I was 5.  See how I can write fucked up shit on paper and not do it in real life?  Listening to sex, drugs and rock and roll does not make one a murderer in adulthood.  

Anyway, I decorated my new insert, which is a dot grid, all moony.  I love saving large snippets of things just for this purpose!


Lovely!

I also spent some time scrubbing the old sigil off the door and writing a new one, this time in blue for good health.  I spritzed the outside of the door with Florida Water, as one does when it’s good vibes only.


The green is still faintly there.  I used a magic eraser, but I suppose those German wax crayons from Lidl are very German indeed.

Finally, I dusted off and rearranged the altar table.  I lit a new candle that a friend gave me as a gift.  We needed it in the darkened gloom of this afternoon.



Neat and tidy!  

We also found our first dime of the new year and placed it into our dime dish.  Last year’s total was $2.80.  Let’s see what Shadow sends us this year!

Blessed Be!

🌚




Comments

Popular Posts