Finished: Legwarmers

 


Ana has been begging for legwarmers for a while now.  On Monday I pulled out the leftover yarn from Maya’s sweater and got to work.  With Ana being home all week long for virtual school I didn’t get much work done.  It took me the entire five days to finish these suckers and I purposely crocheted them so it would go faster!

The bottom of the first one was done a little differently since I forgot about an easier technique to use that looks like ribbing but doesn’t require seaming. These are also a lot longer than called for and go over her knees because that’s what she wanted.  Eventually, they will fit like proper leg warmers and not some 80’s fever dream.

Crocheting with this yarn made me realize that it’s better suited for that particular craft.  Knitting with it sucked and honestly the fabric was meh at best.  These have a softness and heft to them.

At least they are done now, just in time for the bitter cold.  Oh joy!  Not.

Now I can get back to Dino’s unplugged sweater.

🧶

Comments

Popular Posts