Finished: Dumpling Kitties

 


I worked hard all week crocheting these three derpy little kittens for the birthdays of my sister, her best friend and my niece.  I don’t even know if that sentence is grammatically correct (they don’t teach that at NYU).

I’ve said before how crocheting is much harder on my hands and arms than knitting is.  I can knit for hours!  Crochet, not so much.  These little stuffed toys are about as complex as I’ll get.  My shoulder doesn’t hurt too much, but there is a storm a brewing’ and me knee is throbbing like a spent cock.

How vulgar pirate speak is.

🤣

All the yarn is from Dollar Tree.  Thank the GODS, or maybe more appropriate The Fates (spinning and weaving and all) that Dollar Tree has yarn.  Though now I hear that they’re going to raise their prices to a buck twenty five.

The FUCK.

Anyway…

Dino and Ana will be sad to see these kitties go to their respective homes.  Ana can’t get over how adorable they are and Dino enjoys stacking them.  I fear I will have to make him his own stack of three for his birthday just so he can spend hours quietly at my writing desk staking stuffed cats.

It’s the simple things.

🧶


Comments

  1. They did raise their prices! I was just there last week, they have a few select things for $1 but most things went up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts