House Plants for Abundance?



What witch doesn’t have plants?

Unlike my mother, I don’t have a green thumb.  I like to say I have two black thumbs but that’s politically incorrect, so I shall instead say that I have two decaying thumbs because most plants I come into contact with die a tragic death.

Currently, I own a money tree, which I don’t know how it’s still alive, a snake plant that’s growing rather quickly and some other thing that I believe is called a crocodile plant, don’t quote me.

They seem to be alive for the most part.

What’s funny is that today I took a class on creating abundance in your life with plants.  One must not only place the plants in specific areas of the home, directionally as well, but also specific plants go in specific places.  

That’s a lot of specifics.

This class was an over view anyway.  There will be a more in-depth workshop which I can’t afford to take.  The woman teaching the class, who happens to be a landscape artist, actually mentioned two of the plants that I have, the money tree and snake plant.

Apparently I have to stop watering my money tree with ice cubes and tend to it in a more gentle and less frigid way, even though that’s what the instructions told me to do.  So, I’ll try with room temperature water and see what happens.  My money tree is very small, I do believe it needs a bigger pot, but I don’t have one.

Anyway, I suppose I’ve been inspired to take a little better care of my plants.  I wish I could have more, but I have to take care of myself too you know.

🌿



Comments

Popular Posts