Dried Roses in a Jar

Sometimes I don't realize how very dark my apartment is even with the lights on.

My birthday bouquet was on it's last leg.  Ana had already taken some of the petals to do I have no idea what with.  I took what I could salvage, separated the individual roses and laid them on my baking sheet to dry.  It took about four days for them to be dry enough to jar up.  During which time I baked nothing.  All that's left is the baby's breath, which I didn't have any intention of drying, but I might, cause why the heck not, you know?  I haven't had any dried flowers for spell work since I lived on 2nd Ave with my very well stocked altar table.

Granted, I don't know what I'm going to do with these rose petals.  I'm certainly not doing a love spell, *gag* they're against Wiccan tenants, and only love stricken 14 year olds whine and cry about them.  What I was thinking was a fully composed, non half assed healing ritual.  That's what I really need.  The petals can be part of my bath.  The other day I actually ordered epsom salts (this salt is most definitely not salt), and it comes pre infused with hemp oil!  It was 2.99 for 3 pounds, how can I pass up that opportunity?

Here are my petals drying, when the morning light is better:


If I could compost, the rest of it could go into that, but I don't because I live in an apartment in a township that doesn't even recycle properly.  And don't get me started on how most recycling is just sent overseas in massive garbage heaps cause Coca Cola done lied to everyone.  πŸ˜‘

I have a pre made healing spell kit that I had purchased back at Pagan Pride Day in 2018.  I never used it, one thing led to another, my world shattered, Covid happened, chaos.  I need healing on a cosmic level, not just my poor joints.  The smart thing to do is to combine everything into one healing evening and be done with it.  I'm thinking that the full moon nearest Ostara should be perfect.  Banish chronic pain, be born a new like a pristine daffodil emerging from the snow covered soil.  It'll be great.

So now with my white roses in a cheap jar I got at Dollar Tree, I can feel extra witchy once more, even though I keep tons of things in glass jars.  This one feels a little special, in a "I need to be pampered" sort of way, unlike my jars of chick peas, quinoa, red and green lentils and rice.  From my cabinets I look vegan, but they don't need to see all the delicious steaks I have in the freezer. 😈

Maybe I'll type up my ritual and share it with everyone on our Google Classroom.  Ya'll don't need to see my naked fat ass in the bathtub.  Pervs.

Stay tuned for the healing ritual to end all pain.

Blessed Be!

πŸŒ›πŸŒπŸŒœ

Comments

  1. My health was horrible before I decided to try the Protocol Of taking Dr. Omola pure herbal mixture. I felt there was no hope for my health and I was to try the Protocol, thinking it wouldn’t work because I have visited so many hospital but same result. However, I was convinced by a Instagram friend to try the herbal medicine because I wanted to get rid of Herpes virus. The herbal mixture that was given to me was really quick and easy to take, within 2 week I was fully cured from Herpes. The herbal medicine really work and I will like to share this great doctor contact with you all email him dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348118116254 you won't regret it, I promise.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts