Witch’s Gathering


Looks like it’s going to be year two of virtual gatherings.  The yearly street fairs, pride days and workshops I look forward to were all online only last year and this year will be the same.

I’m not complaining about that, no one should be having large gatherings period.  What I am complaining about is the prices they’re charging for the online gatherings.

Most are priced at 95 dollars.  Why not a nice even 100, why not 90?  Either way 95 is way too much for something that was free for me to attend live and in person.  The only thing we used to pay for was the New Life Expo and they weren’t even that expensive.

I get it, people have to make money, but this is yet another thing that prices people out.

The only thing I can do is sit tight like everyone should have been doing for the past year and wait until things can be open for real and more importantly until I get my own dose of the vaccine.

I’d love for the summer activities to still be on the schedule, but that’s less than 6 months away and the chances are looking mighty slim.

NYC has been pushing to open things and several times now they’ve failed miserably.  I really miss going to my events too, but not at the increased risk of dying.

I do love teaching on the discord, but I want to learn something new too!  Those workshops are invaluable for my continued spiritual and personal growth.  They’re fun, and educational and I like them!

I sincerely hope things begin to change, sometimes this high priestess just wants to kick up her heels and let someone else invoke the Goddess.

Blessed Be!

🌛🌝🌜

Comments

Popular Posts