Stuff for My Skin

 


I ordered these things for my birthday and they finally arrived today.

I’ve used Soak and Float before, that’s the shampoo bar.  It does a good job, smells weird, but it’s no where near as bad as coal tar or half the other shit I’ve used in my life.  Fun fact, many years ago as a teenager, I had to use a shampoo made for genital herpes on my scalp.  Of course it didn’t work for my psoriasis, but I sure hope it gave some relief to those who have genital warts.

Now after many years of using smelly things that made me look like a burn victim I choose toiletries that smell nice, have no package, and yeah, maybe they don’t damage nature or exploit monkeys, I don’t know, I have to concentrate on myself not other primates picking coconuts.

The lady bug is for Ana, Dino didn’t want anything and the dream cream is just a less oily lotion for day time when I don’t want to be a grease ball.  The bath bomb is for me to use probably tomorrow on the full moon.  Kinda glad I got it in time.

I’m at the point where I may have to go gluten free again.  I’ve been being too lenient with my regular pasta during quarantine, I do stick to Ezekiel bread for the most part, or my own home made vegan Irish soda.  But wheat makes me itchy so for now it must go.

I’ve actually been contemplating the full anti inflammatory diet again.  It’s extremely restrictive and and chock full of sweet potatoes which I hate cause they’re too fucking sweet, but I got to do something, this weather is killing me.

In other news my arm feels a lot better today.  I stretched it out this morning, today I decided to down the corydalis instead of the ibuprofen which, same thing honestly, except Advil can really fuck up your organs.

No sir, I don’t like it.

Looking forward to a mostly normal left arm tomorrow.

Comments

  1. My health was horrible before I decided to try the Protocol Of taking Dr. Omola pure herbal mixture. I felt there was no hope for my health and I was to try the Protocol, thinking it wouldn’t work because I have visited so many hospital but same result. However, I was convinced by a Instagram friend to try the herbal medicine because I wanted to get rid of Herpes virus. The herbal mixture that was given to me was really quick and easy to take, within 2 week I was fully cured from Herpes. The herbal medicine really work and I will like to share this great doctor contact with you all email him dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348118116254 you won't regret it, I promise.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts