Sore Left Arm

Why you ask?


Cause I got my vaccine today bitches!

I am half or whatever protected against that fucking bull shit disease!

I was also the youngest person there and to make matters even more disheartening most of the elderly folks there didn’t even have canes!  Gosh, I’m so decrepit. 

On March 25th I go for my second dose.  I’m still gonna wear masks, still try and shop early when the store is empty to buy my vegetation (gotta get those vitamins!), and still gonna try and avoid the bus like the plague it is!

I other wise feel good.  I was gonna pop some corydalis but instead took 200mg of ibuprofen.  I also learned that corydalis is related to opium but isn’t classified as such, who knew?  It’s great for osteo pain, but I didn’t want to find out the hard way that it doesn’t work for muscle pain.

The guy who gave me the shot said that I should do range of motion if it hurts too much, which I did especially since my wrist started to feel stiff.  That movement helped a lot, and it helped even more when I half laid down to play video games but pressed my arm underneath me with my weight on it.  I know I’m describing this horribly, but normally when I do this my arm falls asleep and tonight it didn’t and I noticed a reduction in soreness.

So, I shall see how I feel tomorrow!

It only took them a day to give me this appointment too.  I was number 22 in group 1B for the township.  They said it will take a long time to vaccinate everyone in 1B.  That group consists of elderly and immunocompromised.

I kinda feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.  And I’ll probably feel better after the second dose, like I can finally breathe again but still wear masks of course.

Honestly going forward, I think masks should always be worn during flu season, especially on public transportation.  The few times I’ve taken the local buses they’ve thankfully been empty.  No one offers free delivery for groceries, so that’s the only thing I can’t have shipped.  Unless I go non perishable keto and purchase only from Thrive Market, but there’s only so much canned tuna I can take (been there, done that trying to clear my skin), so hopefully things can start to get much better, especially with this crazy weather preventing transport of goods!

It’s like it’s Oregon trail times with consumption, syphilis and stage coaches getting stuck in the mountains, forcing their occupants to resort to cannibalism.

Wait a couple years, we’ll hear the horror stories on Dateline.

That’s all folks!  Get your jab, wash your filthy hands and wear a clean mask each time you go out.

Comments

  1. My health was horrible before I decided to try the Protocol Of taking Dr. Omola pure herbal mixture. I felt there was no hope for my health and I was to try the Protocol, thinking it wouldn’t work because I have visited so many hospital but same result. However, I was convinced by a Instagram friend to try the herbal medicine because I wanted to get rid of Herpes virus. The herbal mixture that was given to me was really quick and easy to take, within 2 week I was fully cured from Herpes. The herbal medicine really work and I will like to share this great doctor contact with you all email him dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348118116254 you won't regret it, I promise.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts