So Very Tired of The Snow

 


When bad weather strikes, I am in pain, the last week has not been very kind to me.  Both my knees are hurting, and so are my shoulders and elbows.  Those are two parts of my decrepit body that hardly ever hurt.  I really hate being this achy.

There is a part of me that enjoys the winter, the crisp cold air, the beauty of the snow falling softly in the quiet evening and the chance to wear my hand knit items. But when I hurt for this long it zaps all the fun out of it and I long for warmer weather.  No amount of tea makes this feel better.

I need spring to show up!  I don’t like feeling like this every day!  I try and do as many things as I can to distract myself.  Knitting while watching murder mystery programs, reading, playing mind numbing games.  However, the moment I need to get up to do something else, I am reminded of the severe pain in my knees.  It hurts to lower myself into a chair and it hurts even more standing from the chair.

I will feel so much better once all the snow goes away and the air gets warmer.  There is this sweet spot when it comes to the barometric pressure and how I feel.  As close to 30 as possible and I feel great!  Above or below and I feel like utter shit.

None of my usual natural remedies will work either, hell, half the time ibuprofen doesn’t work!  I didn’t want to take more ibuprofen this morning, so I popped a dose of Corydalis.  I need to buy more Turmeric which seems to help the most.  I found a brand on Thrive Market that also has CBD in it, but it’s a tiny amount.  I need 1500mg in tincture form to feel anything.  I really don’t want to spend the kind of money they’re asking for on a product that may not work for me.

Which reminds me about the NJ weed laws.  Apparently it will not be legal for patients to grow their own weed which is complete and total bullshit, there are kids with seizures and cancer who need very specific strains and whose parents could save so much money by growing it in their home!  How fucking dare them for real.  All I want to do it make some psoriasis and joint cream, I should be able to buy seeds for cheap.  It’s a fucking weed it doesn’t take rocket science to grow!

Maybe I should just have one of Ana’s uncles send me a packet of seeds.  Then I’ll grow a plant, and let’s be real, who the fuck is going to find out I have it?  Are my kid’s teachers going to call DYFS on me if they spot the damn thing on Google Classroom?  My neighbors are constantly smoking, they’re sure as hell not going to say anything.

If I did get caught it would be a sacrifice I’d have to make for the chronic illness suffers in this retarded state. People who are sick should have access to free and cheap medicinal substances that work.  I’ll fight it tooth and nail.  Let some judge try and put me in jail over weed infused Shea butter.  Seriously fuck the system and fuck this snow.

Ted Cruz had the right idea, flee to a country with warm sunny beaches and plenty of weed!

😉

Comments

  1. Looks like you are in New Jersey. There are a lot of Indian grocery stores (PatelBros.com) and you can find Turmeric in its raw form and in powder form too. Start using it in your foods and hopefully will provide some respite to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! I do add powdered turmeric and black pepper to most of what I cook. Roast broccoli is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My health was horrible before I decided to try the Protocol Of taking Dr. Omola pure herbal mixture. I felt there was no hope for my health and I was to try the Protocol, thinking it wouldn’t work because I have visited so many hospital but same result. However, I was convinced by a Instagram friend to try the herbal medicine because I wanted to get rid of Herpes virus. The herbal mixture that was given to me was really quick and easy to take, within 2 week I was fully cured from Herpes. The herbal medicine really work and I will like to share this great doctor contact with you all email him dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348118116254 you won't regret it, I promise.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts