Full Moon in Aquarius

 

Nothing like some cards on granite with even more stones!

Tonight is a blue moon.  I watched the replay of the ceremony on Saged App in between family visiting.  I keep having this bitter sweet feeling that Shadow and I never got to hold ritual out in the woods here.

I waited until Ana’s uncle Don was out of the room so I could do my daily and full moon tarot readings.  Ana’s grandma joked that I could probably read his cards for him and he said no he didn’t wanna see those things.  He’s a riot truly, but I respect him so he won’t ever see them.  Shadow’s brother didn’t say anything when he saw me laying them out, he seems like he’s either an atheist or agnostic.

Up here in the mountains it is peaceful.  I have no idea what time the moon rises, it’s 9:15 and I can’t see it.  I do see stars though, so many of them.  We can’t see any so close to Manhattan.  

I really don’t know how to describe it, but I am at peace with this energy here.  Sitting outside in the fresh air and sunshine is more than enough.  Swimming in the pool in the quiet of late afternoon is enough.  I don’t need to do ritual.  Nature is all around me.  It’s a very satisfying feeling.

I just finished a cup of organic triple ginger tea and I will read for a while in bed.  It is nice to keep routine when on vacation.  I am content.

Blessed Be!

🌕


Comments

Popular Posts