The Final Washcloths

 


Today I finished the last two washcloths of my stack for Ana’s grandmother, bringing the total to 15.  Needless to say, I will not be making anymore washcloths for a very long time.  I have no more yarn left anyway.

My left hand hurts and so does my right shoulder.  Knitting when you have psoriatic arthritis is painful but I enjoy it too much to give it up.  I shall rest my hands and arms until I get back home.  I have two books to read anyway.  I also have to think about how I’m gonna pack this new pair of straight knitting needles, I guess I’ll put them in the original box and place them in my suitcase and hope nothing snaps them in half.

I never even started the shawl I meant to work on while riding across country.  Perhaps I will work on it on the way back home.  Knowing my decrepit ass, I’ll start it tomorrow out of boredom despite my pain.

Oh well, such is the life of a knitting witch.

🧶



Comments

Popular Posts