Pukka Tea

 

First of all this box looks so pretty and all their other tea boxes are super pretty too.  I’ve been wanting to try this tea brand for a while and during our last shopping trip in town, Grandma Linda said I could get whatever I liked.

I like tea.

Y’all know I like tea.

I thought about bringing tea on the train, so this way I’d have some to drink, but they have coffee already made in each car for room passengers so how could I pass that up?  I decided not to bring any of my tea and good thing too, because Linda has a lovely selection in her cabinets already.

But, back to this tea.

I chose this one because it has ginger and turmeric, two things we psoriatic patients need a ton of.  I was hesitant because sometimes the ginger in tea bags can be overwhelming.  This one is perfect.  It’s light, it’s airy, it’s beautiful.

Seriously, this tea is a wonderful way to wake up in the morning and a great afternoon pick me up.  I’ve even had some after dinner a few times after eating way too many black beans (Linda is vegan… so many beans).

In the mornings, I charge this tea (discretely of course) and in the afternoons I sit and read with a cup in my hand and it is glorious.

Seriously, just go try the tea.  I will be bringing this back on the train.  Not a single bag shall be wasted.

Always remember tea is medicinal and magickal.

☕️

Comments

Popular Posts