Currently Reading

 


I finished The Once and Future Witches and while overall good, it dragged on at the end.  So if you enjoy witchy fiction, give it a shot.

Now, I am on to Stephen King’s latest release.  I’m only a couple of chapters in and it reads like The Irishman in novel form.  At first, I didn’t even realize it took place in 2020 until they mentioned Trump! 

Absolutely bonkers!

Nonetheless, it’s a bit of a page turner which is a much welcome departure from the novel I just finished.

I have one other book loaded onto my Kindle from Libby and I’m hoping to get through that before my next hold comes through which is allegedly 4 weeks away, we shall see.  Amazon also managed to give me a bunch of book vouchers so I purchased a few titles but since my Kindle has been on airplane mode for the past week or so, I haven’t downloaded them yet.  That’s ok of course, because they belong to me and will stay on Amazon’s cloud unless I delete them from there.  Theoretically.  Honestly, I don’t quite know how it works.

Anyway, I have some reading to do!

📖

Comments

Popular Posts