It’s Tiny Altar Time!

The most adorable and useful tins ever!

They probably put these tins out every year but I haven’t seen them since 2019 which is basically since the last time I saw anything really.  Anyway, I was at Michael’s purchasing baby yarn for my friend’s new baby who decided to arrive 5 weeks ahead of my knitting schedule, when I came across these at check out and had to have them, obviously.

I have plans for these tins.  Perhaps I’ll eat the mints, perhaps not.  But I will be making these into tiny travel altars at some point.  I’m gonna try and use what I have, but there are a few items I may need to obtain like a couple more Goddess tokens.

It will probably be awhile before I can get crafting on these seeing as I now have to speed knit some baby wear.  I was almost done with the blanket anyway but of course she needs a bonnet and sweater!  Winter is coming! 🥶

I’m just so giddy over making these!  They really are the most perfect tin for an altar.

🧿

Comments

Popular Posts