Mabon 2021

 


I had a lot more energy today and with Dino home for a proper dinner, tonight was the perfect evening to do our Mabon feast.  Above are some simple table decorations I put together quickly.  Ana decided to color her pumpkin with markers because we don’t have the right type of paints.

For dinner I made a small roast pork loin and our favorite Greek string bean dish:


Both were absolutely delicious.  Sometimes I outdo myself and honestly don’t know how I cook such yummy foods.

For dessert we got a simple chocolate cake from Lidl.  It wasn’t that bad.  They’re really hit or miss with their sweets.

Finally, my autumnal equinox tarot spread, and once again I brought out the big boys:


That’s it.  Sweet and simple.  No complex ritual, no all day cooking.  No lengthy 50 ingredient spell.  

And now, time for rest and sleep so I can feel my best for my babies.

Blessed Be!

🌒🌕🌘

Comments

Popular Posts