No Pagan Pride Day: Again

 


Last year they did it virtual.  They charged 99 bucks.  I can’t afford that!  So I guess I’ll hope to see the event again next year.

It’s our family tradition to go every year.  I started bringing Dino myself back when he was 3 or 4.  We always had fun.  We’ve seen it move from Battery Park to Washington Square and back to Battery Park.  I personally prefer it in Battery Park because the labyrinth in there and there aren’t a gazillion NYU students running around (yeah I know it’s technically my school, but I don’t have time for 18 year old guppies fresh to NYC ogling at witchy wares!) Pagan Pride is MY time.

At least we got Witch Fest.  It wasn’t much but it was certainly something.  The only other event coming up is New Life Expo which is new age spiritual not witch or pagan based.  I haven’t been to that since before Shadow passed, so I would really like to attend this year, at least for one day.  I’d have to get someone to watch Ana for a few hours though.  Dino would be at his D and D during that time anyway.

Whelp, I sure hope there is an event next year!

🧿

Comments

Popular Posts