Harvest Moon 2021



The moon rose right outside my apartment windows as I settled in to watch the streaming ritual with Circle Sanctuary. There were poems and songs and a call for healing for the sick and safety for the refugees.  A lovely circle.

Earlier in the day I did the tarot spread in my Biddy Tarot Planner and yes, I brought out the big boys:


Every time I do a spread with this deck, I’m in awe, the colors are so saturated and beautiful.  This is a heavy hitting spread, three majors and the Knight was actually my card of the day.  I like to think of that Knight of Wands as Ana’s card.  It totally represents her fiery Aries energy, always in motion, always ready for action.  She certainly keeps me on my toes (not that I can actually stand on my toes anymore mind you!)

While playing my game today, I noticed that even Animal Crossing Pocket Camp was in on the Harvest Moon festivities:


Later in the day, after school, we spent a couple hours in the park as usual.  Ana needs at least two hours everyday hot or cold.  Then, it was time to go home and cook dinner, I made roast potatoes and buttered garlic peas to go with some left over salmon I made on Friday.  It was all delicious, Ana ate most of it all up.

After washing up from dinner it was journaling time and I also pulled three more cards that went along with this month’s tarot challenge:


I do enjoy coloring in my stamp designs!  Also, I used the pocket sized deck for this.

After I was done with that, I tuned into the ritual, lit incense and a yellow candle (harvest colors).  I wrote my intentions on a slip of paper and placed those under the candle.  It is still burning two hours later.  The crystals I wear daily are hooked onto the window where they will be charged by Her light. I’m not doing any moon water tonight.  

I took my bubble bath, Ana is asleep and that is that.  A beautiful harvest full moon, a quiet evening at home and now it’s time to read and unwind.

Blessed Full Moon Everyone!

🌕



Comments

Popular Posts