Finished: Baby Janes


It took me three days to get these damned things done, not because they’re difficult though, but because I’m constantly running around like a chicken with my foot cut off.  Needless to say, I’m in a lot of pain again and it seems to have gotten worse ever since I’ve gotten home.  Damned humidity.

Oh well, the show must go on!  Penelope is only going to get bigger!  I still don’t know if that’s officially that child’s name!

Now I can finally go tomorrow and mail these off.  I was going to do it today but I forgot I needed to wait for my medication to be delivered.  Lo and behold, they call me saying there is a delay with the distributor which has never happened before.  It actually is scaring me a bit because without those meds I can’t walk at all, so what do I do if there is ever a major issue?!  I suppose they’ll just have to send over a nurse to care for me at that point!

Anywho, I can finally move on to the fall and winter knits as well as tackle the major projects I’ve been wanting to knit for years, like that Yggdrasil blanket.  I have all the yarn, I’ve had all the yarn since 2017, I think, I don’t remember, maybe it was 2018, in either case it’s gonna be that blanket and that’s that.  So there better be some good shit for me to watch on TV while Ana is at school so I can get to work on it!

It will also be nice to knit in a color that isn’t pink for a change. 

So much pink…

And tomorrow is Mabon, so that’s awesome!

Now, reading time.

🧶

Comments

Popular Posts