September Tarot Challenge

 


It’s that time again!  Time for another tarot challenge from Lion Harts.  Due to having limited stationary supplies, I made this one into a two page spread with a few butterfly stickers I had in the clear zipper pouch of my Traveler’s Notebook.  I’m also realizing that I may need another clip.  Yes it’s fun to plop crystals on the page to keep it down but a clip works so much better for writing.

This challenge also comes with a three card spread that you can do each day or whenever you like.  I didn’t write those three questions down, but I probably should.  I do have some room down at the bottom of the second page.

Sometimes I wish I had access to a printer so I could print tiny things that would fit where my handwriting won’t.  It would also be cool to print out the actual card I pull, I have seen people do that with their cards and books.  If I could find a mini printer that didn’t use the BPA filled paper that would be sweet.

I’m just glad to have another little tarot related thing to do each day again.  These monthly challenges have been very satisfying to start and complete.

🎴


Comments

Popular Posts