Finished: Quick Oats

 


It’s done, it needs the buttons sewn on, but it’s finished nonetheless.  I’m happy it didn’t take so long, but I did have to go back to Michael’s in order to get a third ball.

An annoying thing kept happening while I was knitting the sleeves in the round.  The connector’s kept coming undone, so eventually I just took out the connector and the extra cable and used the one cable by itself.  Manageable, but a pain in the ass for my arthritic nubbies.

I’m too tired to begin the bonnet tonight, but I think I’ve found the one I’d like to do.  I’ll have another quick search on Ravelry tomorrow and make the final decision.  First comes the buttons on this before I wind up accidentally forgetting!  

Maybe, if I’m lucky I can get these things out to Sam M. (She’s technically Sam K now but MY sister is Sam K!) on Monday, a week late but they’ll fit Penelope in a few months when it’s very cold.

Now, time for rest.

🧶

Comments

Popular Posts