The Many Faces of Ana on Her First Day of School

 







I could not get a single photo of this child this morning that wasn’t bizarre.  My finger is even in one of them!  I haven’t done that in years!  She also did the Popeye face as we like to call it.  

Today wasn’t a half day, but luckily since we took the train we aren’t jet lagged which is awesome.  Ana came home excited and wanting to talk about her day which was pretty sweet.  She likes her teacher and got to sit next to her best friend.

However, she didn’t like what was for dinner and only drank the broth.  On rainy days I like to make soup.  Today I made lentil, zucchini and quinoa soup and it was so good.  I have to get this child back in the habit of eating what I cook.  Grandma spoiled her a bit, which is ok, but she’s vegan so Ana should have been eating nothing but veg!  

Another week or so and we’ll all be back in routine of 9 o’clock bedtimes and 7 am rising as well as eating as healthy and organic as I can afford each evening.

I’m not ready for fall, all the pumpkins junk is out already.  I can’t.  I need a smoother transition!

🚌

Comments

Popular Posts