3rd Vaccine

 


I received a 3rd dose of Moderna today.  Going forward, every six months, I will need a full dose, not a booster like others are getting.

It’s been three and a half hours and so far I feel ok.  My arm is slightly sore but I popped 200mg of ibuprofen while I was waiting the required 15 minutes of observation.  Luckily I was able to get Ana her first dose of vaccine at the same time, I gave her 100mg of liquid Children’s Motrin, she told me she feels ok too and is sleeping soundly.

I noticed that there had only been 4 pediatric doses administered today.  I really hope the parents around here aren’t too badly anti-vax.  A friend of Ana’s couldn’t even go to school this year because of her health condition.  They had to get her a private tutor.  They got her the vaccine this week, and once she gets the second dose she will be able to go to school again.

I’m hoping I don’t feel out of wack at 6am tomorrow like I did 12 hours after my 2nd dose.  That was a fucking trip man.  Don’t wanna do that again.  Thankfully, I have several moms or dads within a couple of blocks to call in case I can’t get Ana to school tomorrow.  And if she doesn’t feel well, then we shall lie in bed all day and suffer together.

All I gotta say is, get that jab folks, I ain’t dying for no one.

💉

Comments

Popular Posts