Progress: Baby Lace Cardigan

 


I have finished the back.  As I suspected it feels plasticky.  There is nothing I can do about that now besides never order this yarn again.  I wish that I could afford to order wool for everything instead of acrylic, well, maybe not gifts.  Many people do not know how to properly wash it.

I have already begun the left front.  The lace pattern is simple, only four rows.  It’s looking good so far.

At least with it being so cold, and my knees locking up so badly, I’m not going out as much (I don’t have money to spend anyway), so I can stay inside and be cozy.

Tea, tarot, books and yarn.

That’s what I do in no particular order all day and in between that I check into Saged App and make sure there aren’t any West African medicine men/witch doctors with What’s App numbers looking to help you get back with your ex.  Why does it always have to be West African?  It’s not a country like South Africa!  For once I’d love to see a Korean Shaman with his own very professional looking app who will help you curse your ex so that they bring shame upon their family!

I’m allowed to imagine.

🧶


Comments

Popular Posts