Animal Crossing Update

 


Today was the day, and sadly I haven’t turned on my Switch in a very long time.  We haven’t gotten a major update for AC in ages, yet, every time I think of sitting back and relaxing to do nothing but zone out on my island, I think about all the books I could be reading and all the projects I could be knitting.

I spent so much time last year playing games that I didn’t knit much at all nor did I read as many of the books I had wanted to.  This week is a long weekend for us too, but everyone seems to be scheduling their kids for something.  I just want to rest and take it easy, I don’t want to go anywhere or do anything.  Why the fuck do American upper middle class children have to be so busy all the time?!

Whatever.

It’s late, but tomorrow, I’m going to set aside some time and download the update and get coffee in the museum.  At least that’s what I hear one can do now.  There of course is way more to it than that but as a new comer to the world of AC, I don’t know what was available in precious titles.

Tomorrow is a cold snap, perfect for drinking actual coffee too.  Time to get back to that sweet sweet island life!

🏝

Comments

Popular Posts