Yet Another Flax

 


Ana was invited to a friend’s birthday party.  This friend’s dad gave Dino a very expensive piece of musical equipment.  Therefore, this friend gets a hand knit sweater.  I have until December 4th.

I used a voucher and 20 percent off coupon bringing the cost down to about 11 bucks for all the yarn.  I’m using Caron Cotton Cakes, which they’ve upped the price on (they've significantly increased the price of all the yarn).  At least Michael’s let’s me use their voucher and coupons at the same time.

I’m hoping she likes the color.  It’s a really pretty rose colored stripe.  I have the collar and increases done, I'm not doing the purl sections, knitting will be quicker and less bulky.

Wish me luck, I have two more sweaters to get done, either that or move Ninkie's sweater to the end of January for her birthday.  She can have a book instead if that turns out to be the case.  I just hope that all this fevered knitting isn't the cause of my severe shoulder and neck pain.  I'm a conceded bitch who likes to blame that on my massive mammaries.  I think I may need a new corset but those damned things are horrendously expensive.  The downside of having an hour glass figure.

Ugh.

🧶

Comments

Popular Posts