What Calendars to Buy?


For longer than I can actually remember I have been purchasing Llewellyn’s Witches Calendar.  However, this one has caught my eye.  It hasn’t even dropped yet, I’d have to pre-order it.  I love the Witches’ Almanac, I get it every year in the spring, the past two years on my Kindle.  What sucks is that I recently found out that there is a difference between the print and digital copy and I don’t know what that difference is without getting the print copy!  Anyway, I wish I could see what images are for each month, overall, I do think a change is in order with my wall calendar.  I’m definitely leaning toward this one, and they’re the same price and that’s good.

So, I already purchased my Kindle edition Sabbats Almanac.  Next on the yearly purchase list is the Biddy Tarot Planner:


It’s purple for 2022!  How could I possibly say no to that?  I honestly didn’t think I’d be down with this workbook, but over the past year I’ve grown to love it as part of my daily tarot/spiritual morning coffee drinking me time.  I could wait until February when it’s 10 bucks less which is how I purchased it this year.  It really is entirely too expensive for what it is.  This is a strong maybe.

Next, is the 2022 diary for my Traveler’s Notebook.  This past year I’ve been using the weekly with memo.  It’s more money than the monthly (26 versus 12!), plus another downside is that it’s divided into two separate journal inserts for each half of the year.  Totally not my jam!  I need to be able to see my entire year past and future for medical reasons! Having three inserts would be way too bulky.


The downside to the monthly is less space for writing down my many appointments, so many, many appointments.  I’ve always been a handwritten planner type of gal, but cost is an issue, so I’ll have to give it a shot.  Good thing I write with extra fine pens!  You’d think being disabled my calendar would be empty, but no, I have to keep track of more shit now than when I was working!

Finally, there is the anniversary edition of The Witches’ Almanac, which would be more of a Yule present for myself and not a yearly publication.  This is only available in print and thankfully less than 20 bucks.  Nonetheless, all these things add up even though they’re only once a year purchases.  Just the calendars alone come to be about 56 bucks.

I may have to do without the tarot planner next year and see if I can get the anniversary edition second hand.  I shall see.

Decisions decisions.

📆



Comments

Popular Posts