Started: Baby Lace Cardigan

 


I am on a roll!

I also just received the invitation for this particular little girl’s birthday party today, with the exact date, I do have a few weeks to get this done.  I had originally picked out a different pattern, but I noticed that I had never made this Baby Lace one and the biggest size would fit her, she’s a smaller soon to be 4 year old.

This should be another quick knit.  I chose this pattern because it is straight forward with only a front lace panel to worry about.  

The one thing I am worried about is the yarn itself.  I’m using Lion Brand Heartland.  It’s a bit more plasticky than I remember.  It’s knitting up fairly well, not too loose like I was worried it would be.  I kinda wish I bought Wool-Ease or Vanna’s Choice instead.

Oh well, too late now.

I’ll just have to keep working on it and see how it goes!

🧶


Comments

Popular Posts