Fully Vaccinated Against Covid

 

Yes, the 8 of Swords was my actual daily pull for today.

I feel alright.  I sure as hell was worried I wouldn’t be though.  People tried to talk me out of it.  Told me they heard that one young mom died and other people they knew got sick.  Yada yada yada.

I wasn’t in bed all afternoon, and Dino was a good boy and washed my Always Pan which I NEVER let him wash, so I could heat up the Trader Joe’s chicken fried rice.

I stretched my arm and did arm circles and sit down jumping Jacks since my fat arthritic ass hasn’t been able to jump in over 6 years.  I chugged water and a bit of my favorite bucha.  I took 200mg of ibuprofen.  Didn’t touch my corydalis today, but I’ll see how I feel tomorrow.

I’m a tad worried about tomorrow.  I have to drop off Ana’s work at school and pick up the new packet.  Then, I have to return Ana’s gift my parent’s sent, to the UPS store.  I normally can walk that distance, but I may play it safe tomorrow and take the bus to JFK Blvd instead.  I was feeling dizzy at about 2 hours post injection this afternoon.  Now I’m back to normal but my arm feels warm and sore.

Now to some psoriasis news.  Apparently the same technology they used for the vaccine which is mNRA, they will try and use to treat autoimmune diseases like MS and psoriasis among others.

So, I don’t want to jinx it, and maybe it was just me cutting out the wheat, but my left arm (the arm they inject) is clearing up.  What other explanation do I have?  Yes I’ve been out in the sun more, but that would be both arms right?  And if it was the elimination of wheat then it would be both arms as well.

It’s definitely something I’ll bring up to my doctor, when I see her next.  I should take a picture of my arm and then another one in a month to see the difference.  Cause seriously I’ll lie and get two Covid Vaccines a year if that’s the case.  One in the summer and one in the winter.  Unless it’s my continued use of corydalis?  I don’t know, but again why the left arm?  I have hopes for a better treatment.  Shit, they can inject directly into my knee!

Anyway, I feel fine, I’m alive and in about 2 weeks time, full immunity will kick in.  Fuck those maskless assholes.  I have a life to live!


Comments

Popular Posts