Well, That's Over With

Danny Elfman is my spirit animal.

I am back to my normal self.  I felt a tad weak this morning, but I went to the park this afternoon and the sun and fresh air did me good, as it usually does.

I really am so glad nothing major happened to me.  Fever and chills I can deal with, being delirious and tripping, while not my favorite thing in the world, it's preferable to being, well... dead.

Right now, much to the dismay of Ana, Dino and I are blasting some of my favorite 80's tunes.  Apparently a child of mine can't stand Oingo Boingo.  What the heck little girl?  I suppose that's how I know I'm back to tip top shape, my ability to embarrass and annoy my offspring is back.

The windows are open, and I believe the skunk is back, I have no idea if they hibernate or not but you can smell it or them all over the neighborhood.  It's very much like a very dank weed, but less herbaceous, and that's probably the nicest way any writer has ever described the stench of skunk.  I combat it with my preferred brand of Japanese incense.  Does it work?  Uh... maybe?  

So, tomorrow is the full moon, and after I get my laundry and cleaning done for the day, I can prepare the usual bottle of moon water, and set out my necklaces to charge.  I really need that kind of reset after the horror of the past two days.  I don't know if I'm going live with ritual tomorrow or not.  We've decided to advertise the server again and got some new students, so I should probably do a little something for everyone.

You know it really sucks losing an entire day like that.  I feel a tad off.  My normal routines were forgotten yesterday.  I didn't have my coffee, pull a card, shower or even brush my teeth.  I know, gross.  I did all that today of course, even washed my hair, which is becoming more of a pain due to it's thickness and length.  I didn't wear my crystals today either.

Now, I shall leave you with a list of inappropriate songs Dino and I listed to tonight, keep in mind, we listen to Eminem, and he thinks these were problematic:

Oingo Boingo - Little Girls

The Smiths - Handsome Devil

Oingo Boingo - Violent Love

A quick note about Oingo Boingo, they were my favorite band when I was 5.  I am the product of completely uncensored music and I believe I'm all the better for it.  Music is art and art imitates life, yada yada yada and all that jazz.

Nighty, night!

🌛🌝🌜


Comments

Popular Posts