Whole Foods Beauty Bags 2021

My unflattering bag picture, mind the lavender buds on the table.

For the past six years, at least I think it's been six years, Whole Foods has been selling limited edition beauty bags filled with all sorts of goodies for the low price of 20 bucks.  Considering it's Whole Paycheck, that's a steal.

The first time I ever saw them was right before I had Ana back in March of 2015, I was in there spending all of Shadow's money on prenatal vitamins, kale and grapes.  I came across the bags on a shelf and not knowing they were limited edition and something totally special, purchased one.  The lady at the register didn't even know what they were and said they had just gotten them in and weren't they cute.  Filled to the brim with sample sized items and a few full size items, it was very much worth the 20 bucks in my eyes.

So fast forward to the next year, and I unfortunately missed out, then the next year we were in the shelter, the year after that they were sold out.  But I was able to get them in 2019 and 2020 and now today in 2021.  Starting in 2019, they began doing two different bags, and you best believe that I get both.

I LOVE buying things like this.  It lets me try products I wouldn't normally be able to afford, plus for $40 dollars I have more than enough product to last me the entire year.  Meaning, I don't have to spend more money on moisturizers, lip balm, and serums.  I'm on the wrong side of 35 now, I need all the serums.  Some of the products are doubles and whatever I personally can't use I give to my sister and her friend who this year bought her own, so I don't need to share with her.  A few acne products will go to Dino so he doesn't acquire pizza face that other boys his age are prone to.  I'll be damned if that boy winds up with any thing more than a pimple here or there!  

Any who, this years bags have solid moisturizers in tubes by evanhealy, each retails on their website for 19.95, one is their Blue Cactus Cooling Balm, and the other is the Rose Vetiver Harmonizing Balm.  The way I see it is I only paid for those two items, and everything else I got for free.  Almost 220 dollars worth if you listen to Whole Foods when they claim it's 135 bucks worth of natural beauty items.  Not bad right?

Now my dear readers, my advice to you is next year (it's only one day and they're gone), get to your local Whole Foods before noon.  I got there around 12:30 and almost all the blue bags were gone and only 10 purple bags were left.  Plus there was a creepy old dude taking too many pictures of the bags and the drawer of makeup.

Bags secured, we got home, Ana did her afternoon academic support session then off to the park we went.  Where, Ana found yet another crystal!



It's a beautiful amethyst cluster.  Her best friend agreed that Ana's daddy sent it down from Heaven for her.  I told her how Ana's daddy loved crystals so much.  She is such a sweet little girl and told me about how her cat had died from cancer in his jaw.

Those are kids for ya.

Whelp, time for me to go and use some of my new goodies!

Blessed Be!
🌛🌝🌜



Comments

Popular Posts