Storm Moon 2021

What am I releasing today?


On tonight's full moon I wanted to sit and listen instead of talk, so I tuned into not one, but two different full moon circles.

The first was through Saged, which was very moving.  The presenter was a yoga instructor so most of what we did was guided meditation, breath and movement work.  All so very much needed after the nuttiness of that covid vaccine.  We finished with writing down things we wanted to release during this full moon.  Mine are private and covered by a tarot card in the picture above.  I wrote down a few other things that she said which I found important.

The second ritual was by Circle Sanctuary where Rev. Selena Fox and various other members presented poems, songs, and another guided meditation before Selena did the closing.  That woman is such a force, I really do love her. 

While the circle with Saged was more new age yoga studio vibe (totally my jam), Circle Sanctuary’s circle was old school Wicca, and that’s like coming home.

The only other thing I did, well, besides remember to charge my daily wear crystals, was to do my full moon in Libra tarot spread.  I even added Ana’s rainbow moonstone which is egg shaped and very much appropriate for the season.



I won’t type out the meanings here, but overall it is a very positive reading, I know what I need to work on during this cycle.

Also, before I forget, my moon time started today!  This is the first time in a long time I have a full moon moon time.  It’s quite exciting because my cycles have shortened by 2 days since I began Cosentyx so while they used to line up more often, they haven’t done so in a long time.  That’s great full moon energy right there.

Blessed Be and Blessed Full Moon!
🌝

Comments

Popular Posts