Warmth!

After all that snow we are finally starting to see signs of spring in the air.  This whole week is going to be warmer and I plan to sit outside and read or knit, but more importantly soak up those sweet UV rays.  (Reminder that I have psoriasis and benefit from sun exposure).

Yesterday we spent about three hours at the park and today was only two.  Ana is known to spend at least three or more hours running around with her friends, which I have absolutely no problem with.  The things I do at home can easily be packed into my favorite tote bag and carried to the park to be done at the tables there.

Usually my tote has my kindle, my knitting, water bottle, Ana’s water bottle, small first aid tin, apples or other snack and sometimes I bring my Traveler’s Notebook if I feel the need to write.  Tomorrow I may bring a few Pokémon decks cause some of Dino’s D and D squad said they’d be down to learn to play TCG.

I’ve been teaching kids how to play Pokémon for years.  It’s something I enjoy tremendously.  It sucks that my adult friends who play have moved away and one is in jail, but that’s a whole other story, one which I can’t even write about here cause legal junk and what not.  I really need to befriend more adult players in real life and not just online.

Any who.  The return of spring!  Ostara is coming, and that’s going to be my next class and I should refresh my brain with some info as well.  Currently, I’m reading Circle for Hekate which is a fascinating read.  Hopefully I finish it with enough time to skim through the Ostara book before I need to make my slides and lecture notes.

Let’s hope that the super cold weather is gone for good!

Blessed Be!

🌛🌝🌜

Comments

Popular Posts