Lesson on the Fly

The lapis I found today whilst crossing the street.


I am very proud of myself.  Today, with only a few hours notice, I completed slides for a class I had not signed up to teach.  You know, I do enjoy listening instead of talking sometimes!

I really surprised myself with how much I was able to cobble together on the fly.  I just hope it wasn't too opinionated.  I think the highlight was my pendulum demonstration.  It always surprises me too and I've been using them since I was a teenager!

It does make me realize that our little digital library is lacking individual divinatory books.  There are so many methods we forget about because tarot is so popular.  Hell, I have a Lenormand deck and I still haven’t read the book to learn how to use them!

In other news, we were blessed with another crystal today.  Bizarre how we keep finding them!  This is a lapis lazuli and I found it just as I was crossing the street coming back from doing the laundry.  I immediately thought of Shadow.  He always said we needed more lapis because it’s what was so prized in Egypt.  Well, now I have three pieces plus a ring.  

What’s weird is that this one has the symbol for the throat chakra on it.  It always makes me think that I have to re check my thyroid because they often believe I have thyroid issues, but the numbers always come back fine.  Still, better to be safe than sorry.  We also found a dime as we were exiting the park today.   I lit Shadow’s blue candle as soon as we got home, I hold the belief that it lets him know we think about him too when he sends us dimes and crystals.  Ana did see a lady bug at the park last week as well.  I know for a fact that it’s him whenever we see one.

Overall, I had a busy day.  Saturday is not my usual laundry day but Dino had to leave this evening for the week so it had to be done today.  Then he had DnD while I took Ana to the park.  As soon as we came home I had to step in to do the lesson, that was shortly after 5, by 7:40 slides were complete and by 8:10 I was presenting.  

Now, I think it’s time to play some Animal Crossing and unwind before I brush my teeth, wash my face and be all cozy in my bed.  Ana has one more day of spring break, and then it’s back to business as usual.

Blessed Be!

🌛🌝🌜


Comments

Popular Posts