More Paperwork...

I thought I was done with this junk.  Renewal for insurance shouldn’t be that difficult.  But they messed Ana’s stuff up, so I have to do it over.  

On top of doing all the paperwork for Medicaid yet again, I have to re register for Ana’s school.  Due to so many families moving out of the township, they feel everyone has to re register.  Seriously, the freaking mayor has been to my house, ask him, he knows I live here!

The problem with doing school paperwork for Weehawken is, they don’t take leases or state ID’s because people in this neighborhood are lying ass mother fuckers.  They’ll buy a property here, Air B and B it out so they can use the address for their kid to attend school.  Apparently the district is that damn good, but the neighborhood itself is not?  That ruins it for me because I now have to send a tenet affidavit to my landlord’s property management!

I don’t fucking get rich white people at all.  If you got million dollar house money and 20K property tax money, then you can afford private school.  Go to Connecticut or wherever.

I spent all morning and all afternoon plus my dinner time on the phone with the county, NJFamily Care, my pharmacy, Aetna, Medicare, and my rheumatologists office.  I feel entirely too overwhelmed now and I shouldn’t be.  I should be able to brush it off like I do everything else and keep it moving, but because I used to be a social worker, I know how fucking un organized these people are.  Half of them in all seriousness don’t know how to use computers.  My skills ain’t that great either, but damn it I got shit done! 

I feel like I’m on edge and it sucks.  I’m hoping a good night’s sleep calms me down, my virtual feng shui class really didn’t cause the teacher was an Irish lady that spoke too fast and with too much excitement.  My nightly bath while listening to chanting didn’t do much either.  My desert, I couldn’t eat cause the German cheesecake I bought from Lidl was still frozen.  I don’t want to drink tea, cause it’s warm, and now I’m lying in bed tired and wish I had had some tea.

It’s just one of those days.  Oddly enough my card of the day was the ace of pentacles.  That’s a card signifying new financial opportunities!  That should give me some relief, maybe they’ll even add some food stamps to my case as well.   That would be sweet cause then I can buy more collagen powder and possibly some CBD if Thrive has it on sale.  (Yes, I know that’s boujee, but I’m diseased and deserve healing nutritional supplements!)

I’ll finish the re submitting the application for Ana’s Medicaid tomorrow.  Then I have to email my case worker/supervisor with the confirmation number from the county.  I don’t wanna, but I gotta.  Then, maybe I can breathe this weekend and do absolutely nothing.

This is exactly why we need universal healthcare in this country.  Europe has the right idea.  America is retarded.


Comments

Popular Posts