No One is Safe From The Doctor

I totally need to get a massive statement ring like that.

Dr. Ken and his disciples (or maybe it's his sister and auntie), has infiltrated the Saged app.  His posts are in every group, multiple times a day.  I report it, cause you know, I got nothing better going on, but I don't think many people are keeping an eye out on these things, which is a shame, cause it could be so much better.

Anyway, Dr. Ken gives a 201 what's app number.  I joke that his behind is probably sitting on a plastic lawn chair in a basement somewhere in Jersey City, or a hair salon, I mean, neither is wrong.  One of these days, I want to meet one of these doctors.  What's their deal?  Will they even give me the light of day, or will they realize they're in way over their heads with someone who isn't gullible?

Unfortunately that's not the only type of advert that's so prevalent on Saged.  Young women doing tarot readings for 5 bucks and up are all over the place too.  Mind you, one of the groups is literally called Free Readings.  But this is what they do, they comment for the person to DM them on Instagram.  I have seen exactly zero people actually comment readings of any type.  I have even seen one user who keeps telling people the ancestor sent them.  Yes, because there is only one ancestor.  If you're such a good intuitive reader then why can't you specify whose ancestor it is and which one?  You can't cause you're looking for that cash money honey.  That's a quote from Shadow, he would say that when talking about making bank in the marijuana industry.

I had had enough.  Yesterday I started posting three card readings on all the posts asking for one.  Cause again, writing chops, tarot chops, and tons of time.  It's fun work to be honest.  No links to insta (as if), no DM me at my website or whatever.  I give them exactly what they ask for and nothing more or less.  I enjoy being a bitch and concise.

What started happening was that "the ancestor" chick began commenting under all my readings for the person to DM them.  Then this afternoon, she must have lost her shit because one person I posted a reading for commented that she didn't have social media!  I mean, that right there is the kind of energy I love.  You're on an app for spirituality in a group that states free readings, why is it so impossible for you to give a free reading where on the actual app?  

I sure wish they could let us post photos.  I'd post the actual cards I pull for them.  It would be great, these insta huns would be pissed.  Tough luck buttercup, no one should have to leave the sanctity of a great app that could be better, just so you can have more followers and possibly a paying client.  Plus, not for nothing you shouldn't be using a spiritual tool to make money.  Bottom line, I'm all about that free energy.

So from now on, when I'm bored and got shit else to do, instead of reading the news, I'm gonna do quick three card readings for people that ask for them.  I'll incur the wrath of Dr. Ken and the ancestor hon, it will be great to fight their adverts with more free readings.

FREE THE CARDS!

There should be a tarot initiative, just infiltrate posts with free tarot readings.  Years ago I found a tarot card in a book by a group like that.  I sure wish I could remember who they were.  It would be fun to do that around here at all the free little libraries.

Free readings for all!

Blessed Be!

🌛🌝🌜

Comments

Popular Posts