Fun with Sigils

“This apartment is protected” sigil.

I don’t normally work with traditional sigils.  Over the years, I’ve developed my own brand of simple picture magick, as I like to call it, and it’s carried me through the years nicely.

However, over the past few months seeing how much everyone in The Black Hat Society enjoys crafting them, I’ve gained a new appreciation for them.  Especially with this new  Sigil Engine website that I’ve discovered. 

It’s so basic, no pop ups, no adverts, simply type in your intent and voilà!  You have an uncomplicated sigil to draw wherever you like to your heart’s content.

In the picture above is the door to my apartment.  Right under the peephole, I drew my sigil in green wax crayon (for prosperity) “This apartment is protected”.  One must always write that something is so, “will be” won’t cut it.

Now the sad thing is, I learned how to make my own sigils in the traditional manner many moons ago and I read a book specifically for sigils in witchcraft (you know, as opposed to the occult), but I can’t for the life of me ever remember how to put the end part together.

Thanks to the laziness of the internet and a very talented web designer, I don’t have to do that any more, nor do my fellow witches!  Gotta love it when technology can really work for spell crafting.

It’s certainly fun sneaking sigils onto things lately.  Go ahead and give it a shot, you’ll be hooked!

Blessed Be!

🌛🌝🌜

Comments

Popular Posts