Spritz and Vibe

Two different cleansing sprays I use in my apartment.


I am all about good vibes, but sometimes I don’t want to light incense, and Yankee Candles can trigger migraines for me (thanks Cosentyx).

I’ve made homemade room sprays before over the years because I love essential oils and again, Febreze can also trigger migraines.  For whatever reason I’ve never had an issue with oils, only synthetic fragrances.  I can walk into a Lush, but have to avoid Bath and Body Works like the plague, which we all should be doing anyway, because it’s literally the fucking plague.

I try to use what I already have on hand.  I’m broke and I want my apartment to smell good, and I also want all the stagnant negative energy out.  Luckily Shadow left me with a good stock of oils.

So use a bottle you already have, pour in some tap water or use moon water if you like.  Add about ten drops of your favorite oil (sometimes I’m feisty and like ylang ylang) and from there you can customize how you like.

Now, because I have a crystal grid in my apartment at all times as well as other protection pieces, I don’t need to do the whole shabang in order to create this spray.  You can add salt, sprigs of mint or rosemary, a piece of quartz and then take the filled bottle itself and leave under the light of the full moon for it to add good energy or the new moon for it to take away the negative.  You can even seal the deal with a sigil drawn on the bottle itself in crayon. Very customizable. 

I have two mixtures at all times.  One is currently lemongrass because that was Shadow’s favorite scent so it keeps his awesome hippie vibes in our home, and the other is an oil blend I purchased from Muji last year pre plague.  That’s the plastic bottle you see in the picture which I also happened to purchase from Muji as well.  That spray is almost done so with the next full moon I’ll be making another one.  I’ll probably do rose geranium and ylang ylang cause Imbolc is coming and after that spring is on it’s way!

Lately I’ve been using the Muji blend to cast circle with.  I think this is a really great alternative for people who can’t have smoke or candles in their rooms for various reasons.  A quick spritz at each of the four directions, and you’re good to go.

You can also use it to cleanse other objects, although definitely not your tarot cards, cause, you know, even moon water will destroy card stock.

So, go forth and spritz!  And may your homes reek of patchouli with only the most bestest of vibes!

Blessed Be!

πŸŒ›πŸŒπŸŒœ


Comments

Popular Posts