Level 200

 

Look at how cute my in game self is!


I’ve been playing this game for 271 days.  That means I started playing May 1, 2020.  

I had been playing Harry Potter Wizards Unite since day one, but after their really bizarre upgrade I couldn’t wrap my head around it anymore.  That and there are some hard core players who are not nice at all and I was so over that crap, cause I’m not listening to someone who lives in their mom’s basement and weighs 400 pounds drinking diet soda all day.  Nope.

I didn’t even know Animal Crossing Pocket Camp existed until my sister told me about it.  I’m really glad she did because it’s so cute, and it’s mind numbing which is exactly what a person such as myself with too many thoughts enjoys in a game.  The same shit over and over?  Count me the fuck in!

So after all these days in lock down I managed to get to level 200.  No small feat considering there are players who have been playing for the three years it’s been out and haven’t gotten there yet.  I don’t even know how many levels there are in the game! 

Of course, I’m gonna keep going, cause why not, you know?  It’s indeed a nice little fun time to look forward to every day to break up my other hobbies.  While I can knit while Ana is in virtual class, I can’t read because it’s so noisy, so I play this and Pokémon Go.

So, let’s see how far I can get!


Comments

Popular Posts