The Cold Full Moon 2021

 


And a cold one indeed it is.  Tonight with temps below 20, it is all about the coziness for this full moon.

Hot herbal tea, a hot shower, the heating pad on my achy knees.

The plants will get Her light as they do every full moon.

No ritual on this cold day, but that is ok, because self care is an important ritual too.

The past two days I have found myself needing to wear my quantum balance crystal.  Currently it is hanging on the window charging in Her light.  It’s been a long time since that pendant has been charged, so it could use a nice long moon bath.

This evening’s dinner was simple fair, fresh vegan Irish soda bread and a hearty pot of veggie and quinoa soup.  I added some jalapeño hot sauce at the end to give a wonderful kick.  The children ate it all up.

Nourish the body and soul and in a little bit I shall nourish my mind as well with my reading time.  I’m currently refreshing my knowledge of Imbolc for the upcoming Sabbat.  After that, it will be deep breathing and grounding before I commit to slumber.

A very simple full moon night, just the way I like it.

Blessed Be!

🌝

Comments

Popular Posts