Salt is Salt

 

Salt is salt has kind of been my catch phrase through the pandemic while I teach on Discord.

I’m not a scientist, so I can’t speak about what the difference on the chemical level is but all salts used for consumption can be used in magickal workings.

Maybe you are a stickler for the corresponding elements and say, well, the Himalayan salt is from the mountain and thus represents earth while the Celtic salt is from the ocean and therefore can represent water.  Yes, you can do that, if that’s what works for you!

Again, salt is salt.

Costco sells it real cheap, but that Celtic salt is mad expensive and I’m lucky enough to be poor and qualify for a free Thrive Market membership where I get it for cheap, well, cheaper.

Dollar Tree sells salt, the bodega sells table salt with iodine.  It won’t affect your cleansing rituals or spells, I promise!  

I am a loud and proud supporter of broke ass bitch witchcraft.

If you’d like to research the actual additions to these bags of sodium chloride, then go for it.  Most nutritionists say that the amount of trace minerals found in Himalayan and other specialty salts are so tiny that they don’t impact your daily vitamin intake.  Still, others swear by it.

Regardless of what salt I use, it will still effectively banish the bad ju ju from my apartment.

So, salt is salt.

It is known.

Blessed Be!

πŸŒ’πŸŒ•πŸŒ˜

Comments

Popular Posts