1st Quarter Moon Circle

 


Today was more of a class than a circle.  We learned different intuitive techniques for tarot and oracle, and how to incorporate a pendulum into the mix as well.

I found it to be very informative as a long time tarot enthusiast.  I really like Angel when she has a class for us because she is like a fire cracker.  She's so full of energy and bursting with knowledge.  She also has a massive collection of oracle and tarot decks.

The card above is from the new Magic of Unicorn oracle deck we got that Ana enjoys using.  That was actually her card of the day.  I thought I had my other pendulum in the multicolored bag but I guess not.  I prefer that one with its ankh handle.  This one is a bit too plain and I don't really resonate well with this particular crystal.  Honestly I don't even know how I wound up with it.  It might have been one of the many that Shadow purchased at the gem and mineral show back in 2019.

I had it in my head to at least try some of what I learned today in a reading, but I wasn't feeling it.  I've been home all day with this touch and go weather.  I needed a rest, I've been out and about every single day this week, we even went swimming three times.  My rheumatologist prefers for me to swim rather than going to physical therapy.  Apparently, I'm not supposed to do squats.  Oops.

With all this rain, I decided to make a veggie packed soup for dinner tonight and I even managed to bake a small Irish soda bread in the air fryer so I didn't have to turn on the oven!  Yay me!  Nothing like some fresh baked bread and hot soup on a dark and dreary day, even if it's hot and humid out.  Both were vegan, until we slathered the bread with Irish butter.  I can no longer tolerated cheese, or yogurt, but I can eat a bit of butter, I guess cause it's nothing but fat.  I would be fully capable of going completely vegan if it weren't for butter and honey.  As a Greek, I have gone without butter, I just use olive oil, but honey, delicious honey... I can't.  Maple syrup is too sweet and iron tasting, and Agave syrup is... strange.

Such is life.

Blessed Be!

🌓

Comments

Popular Posts