New Moon in Cancer 2021

 

A few notes from tonight’s ritual and discussion.

The question got asked a lot today, about what am I manifesting tonight?  And I had to really think about it.  So many people answered money, a husband, a dream home, one person even said law school.  I want none of those things.  I am content.  So what I am manifesting for this moon cycle is: knowledge.  I want to make a dent in my reading list.  There are some very important titles I need to get to that I should have read 20 years ago when I first began this journey and I didn’t.  Now is that time.

As usual for the new moon, I did my tarot spread from the Biddy Tarot Planner:


That 5th card, the 2 of disks is interesting.  The question was “what do I need to know about creating sacred space in my home?”  Change?  Flux and flow like the undulating muscles of this infinity ouroboros? This card is purple and I do love purple and disks certainly fit because that’s matters of the home.  But what can I change?  What can be done differently?  My apartment is my sanctuary!  Do I need a better flow of energy?  More movement?  I do not know.  I do know that I once again need to declutter.  Perhaps it’s high time I give away the items in the altar cabinet that I will never use, like those candles from the Botanica that Shadow had purchased.  Whatever I decide it will certainly be some form of change.

The rest of my evening was quiet as it usually is.  Ana and I journaled together and she told Dino that he should journal too, but he did not.  She even drew her own sigil which was adorable and I knew Shadow wherever he is, was beaming with pride.  

I took a short shower instead of a lengthy ritual bath and I used a new goat milk soap I purchased from Costco.  The art of soaping up is a ritual unto itself and there is nothing quite like a massive bar of triple milled soap.  I feel both cleansed and clean.

And now, bed time.  For it is late and my body needs rest.

Blessed New Moon!

🌚

Comments

Popular Posts